Giovanni Meroni
msg tools
Hi guys!

I want share with you my last Kickstarter project, Omnia Playing cards, more than 340% funded in a week. Hope I posted in the right section!

Here is the link of the project > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thirdwayind/omnia-playi...

Have a great day,

Giovanni

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to get in the custom playing card business.

These Kickstarters always do well. It amazes me. Guess there's a big collector's market...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
badge
Cheap as chips
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen a few more fail in the last few months, I wonder if it has reached saturation point now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Meroni
msg tools
Not all the Playing Cards projects are funding good. There is saturation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thirdway Industries wrote:

There are also specialized crowdfunding site for card decks which might eat into the budgets of collectors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Meroni
msg tools
JadedGamer wrote:
Thirdway Industries wrote:

There are also specialized crowdfunding site for card decks which might eat into the budgets of collectors.

I think Kickstarter is the best platform to fund playing cards - there was some other platform, but Kickstarter still the one with most active users. At least I think Do you know some other good platforms for funding playing cards? i'm really curious ehehe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.