Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Thibault,

Sorry for 'pushing up' so soon: this game has not been published yet and am asking for an expansion, sort of 'asking for the son before the father has even born'.

This Nut Publishing project has called my attention and am about to pre order; what I see here is the potential to develop one or more scenarios covering the Operation Just Cause (OJC), basically the invasion of Panama by US forces back in December of 1989.

As a guide am attaching a thread link where I sort of 'perused in loud voice' the possibilities for a wargame upon such a conflict: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/919779/gaming-operation-jus...

Realizing that OJC was conducted almost exclusively in urban areas and the wide array of weaponry and personnel included(from AC-130 Spectre gunships to IFV and APC, AH-64 Apache, OAC-37 Dragonfly, ZPU-4 AAA units, mortars and artillery, parachute airdrops, plus a long etc.), with all honesty I feel there is enough fodder for some expansion if not now but in the nearby future.

Regards,

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is being published in 2017 and if there is some success, you probably can submit a project or share your knownledge. The developer explains in a video that sources on an Urban operation can either be almost inexistent (Grozny), too abundant (Mogadishio) or confidential (Iraq).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.