Popular Tags: [View All]
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are well explained but I feel that a summary sheet would make it easy for each player to review all options. Does anyone feel like making such a file?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve+Jackie McKeogh
United Kingdom
Okehampton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one I did for myself before deciding I didn't like the game. It's basic because I never bothered to upgrade it though it does look a bit better than this on the file (I've not replicated layout and highlighted words here). As a file it fits twice on to an A4 page. I'll upload it IF anyone thinks it worth uploading!

GHEOS

Start with 2 tiles and 3 scoring tokens.

Tiles have sea, shores & landmasses. 2 shores = an island. Continent = at least 2 tiles including a landmass.
A turn is these actions in this order:
1. Place or replace a tile. Replaced tiles are discarded.
Pyramids cannot be replaced and are the basis of epoch scoring.
Temples score when played if they are part of an occupied continent after any war or migration.1 point per symbol of that type in the continent.
2. Start a new civilization or take a follower of an existing one.
Starting a new civilization gets followers equal to the number of wheat symbols. Must be on a continent.
3. (Optional). Score. Each follower scores equal to number of cups on its continent.
4. Draw a new tile.

Epoch scoring: Each follower scores equal to number of pyramids on its continent.

War and Migration. Player loses any one follower. No followers = cannot make that placement.
War: Most swords on ‘old’ continent wins. Tie = player decides. Losing pieces inc. followers go back to supply.
Migration: When an occupied continent is broken up. The marker goes to part of the original continent. It migrates to the most wheat symbols including if on the new tile.
Tie = player decides but a continent if available. Migrating to an island = remove civilization.
Migrating to occupied continent = automatic loss. Player does not lose a second follower for this war.

Ends when all scoring tokens have been used or when the 6th, 7th or 8th epoch has been scored (2, 3, 4 players).
Then final scoring of all followers as if each player had played a scoring token.
Most points wins. Tie = most followers wins. Further tie = tie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.