CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
I've installed it to my blackberry 8703, and it seems to work fine. You may want to look at making more of a tabled like interface(just a suggestion) It is pretty simplified, and utilitarian, but not all that intuitive. But I'm sure it'll come in handy.

You may also want to add a dice roller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Works just fine on my Palm TX running the IBM Java VM for mobile devices. Like the previous poster, I'd prefer something a little more substantive. Perhaps a running total per player, in a tabular format (player names across rather than down), would be a good option for a PDA version. After about 5 players, you could have two rows of player names.

A pop-up screen with a 10-button touch-pad for score entry would be nice, too, for us PDA users (especially those of us with devices sans keyboard). It's kind of clumsy to have to write in the number. It would be cool to just tap it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.