Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I picked up the Calaveras expansion, now I need to remove the insert to fit all the awesomeness in the base game box. I can't wait to play a 6 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Brook
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
I'm very, very close, but so far it is still fitting. I haven't punched out all the cash yet though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately that's a problem with most (if not all) Galeforce Nine games... the boxes are just too small for all the cool expansions. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Masters
England
flag msg tools
#!STRING_NOT_FOUND!#
badge
SON OF A BITCH MUST PAY
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got both of the expansions and everything fits into the box with the exception of all the cash, which I keep in the box for the Grim Bastards Expansion.

Keeps all of the cash nice and tidy on the table when we're playing too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you actually played with 6 yet? I'm intrigued to hear how it went...

Also, did you find you have enough guns and baggies for 6 players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I have not had a chance to play 6 players yet. I'm hoping to get a game in sometime next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Bill
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mine all fits even with the cash!

admittedly, the box doesn't completely close flush, but it's a millimetre or two out at best.

I have a six player game planned for Monday week, can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Kamei

Honolulu
Hawaii
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played a 2 hour, 6 player game last night (lotsa wheeling and dealing). There were sufficient guns and bags to last the whole game.

I somehow got a win without any black market sales and playing with one member until the fifth round (Lin Syndicate).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kimber
United States
New York
flag msg tools
HAHA with the way my wife's family likes to talk around we play 2 hour 3-player games! When we go 5-player it's even longer... geez. Still a blast though. I usually with when I play Lin Syndicate though, just scrape by with the members as well.

When I get this expansion, it should all still fit inside the box and baggies it original came with. Won't be the case with luck of the Irish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward B.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine fits all in the box, too, although there is cash spilling everywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty 27
Canada
Grande Prairie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The trick to making it fit perfectly is to bag everything BUT player pawns 1-4 and Cash. Cash with both expansion fills one of the tile wells. with the rest holding out in the other two mini wells with 1-4 being loose to sit even. I had one of the earlier print runs with grim bastards in the base game so I got rid of the duplicate bastards.

If you want a picture I can provide. Works great. Can't wait till next friday (GAME NIGHT)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grodd1016 wrote:
I picked up the Calaveras expansion, now I need to remove the insert to fit all the awesomeness in the base game box. I can't wait to play a 6 player game.

This is very interesting! I got everything in my base box with expansions and all in baggies l, no mess! I will try to upload pics! And my lid closes fully with orriginal insert! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tombobbill wrote:
Mine all fits even with the cash!

admittedly, the box doesn't completely close flush, but it's a millimetre or two out at best.

I have a six player game planned for Monday week, can't wait!

Here's my box fully packed and closed right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is all of the money tokens from base game and expansions, they are in a cheap (great value)ziplock sandwich bag. Under the money are all action tokens in a bag that came with the game. And besides the money tokens are all of the heat tokens (another baggies from the game/expansion) when putting the money in I have to lightly pat on it to get it to sink down about a centimeter. It makes the components settle flush!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You can see how the things are organized as explained above :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

All boards in my base box and expansions fit plush, (including the extra grim bastard club house)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I do have to lightly tap down the minis to make them settle flush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is the contraband and guns in one baggie supplied with the game/expansion. I stack them on top of the starting player patch which I put on top of the playing cards :-) and there you have it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Helderman
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.