Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BattleLore» Forums » General

Subject: Component listing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I've never seen a flying hogfish. I saw one gliding once, but never flying, not actually flying.
United Kingdom
Tyne & Wear
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today, hurrah!

I had a look, and I'm missing one Hobgoblin archer and one green-banner human, boo! [Figured by checking that I had enough troops to supply all the banners]

E-mailed DOW who will hopefully re-supply my troops, hurrah! [That's what I'm hoping]

The game doesn't have a component list, boo! [Unless I'm a poor-sighted idiot, which might be the case]

Does anyone have one, hurrah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aljoscha S. Nett
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the last Page of the Manual there is alist of all the types of units that should be in the Box, and on the Back of the Box is a list of the components.

Only the small Lore-Tokens are not listed.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Aljoscha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Cole
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have one of your goblin archers. In as much as when I sorted and bagged my minis into their banner units I had two goblina archers spare. I even went back through each unit to double check and this does appear to be the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I've never seen a flying hogfish. I saw one gliding once, but never flying, not actually flying.
United Kingdom
Tyne & Wear
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Ahah! I knew someone had to have it.

Perhaps we've discovered the only mis-bagging error in the whole shipment, do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kruijt
Netherlands
Eindhoven
NBr
flag msg tools
This overtext intentionally left blank.
badge
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Hill posted a link on the Battlelore forum at the Days of Wonder website. The link is: http://website.lineone.net/~steve_hill/BattleLore.xls but there are no guarantees (yet) that this list is without errors. I think he listed 2 too many blue pennant banners (extra).

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you aren't the only one with missing parts. Have 2 melee goblins and 1 regular foor soldier spare, but miss one elite food soldier in exchange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Lea
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Elite food soldiers? Halflings?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
The below text was posted on the official forums. To be honest I'm not too happy about them only replacing missing figures that would break any of the included adventures. This doesn't account for player made adventures or ones posted on the website. Some adventures might require ALL figures so if you are missing some you'd be screwed or have to use some other counters to indicate them. Mine comes on Friday so crossing fingers its complete.
-------------------------------------------

Regarding the figures count:

The number of banner bearers in each game (ie the number of banners that come already attached to a figure, placed in its own individual spot inside one of the two blisters) should match the count written on page 79 of the rulebook.

On the other hand, the number of figures with no banners attached, and the number and composition of banners with no figures attached, may vary slightly from one game set to the next. This is because despite our best effort during assembly, we simply cannot guarantee an exact count on these parts.

Please contact us for spare pieces ONLY if:
- you are missing some banner bearers (this should almost never happen, and you would see it immediately when looking at the blisters)
- or if you are missing enough figures that it makes it impossible to assemble complete units per the adventures offered in the Adventures booklet.

Also, please note that Adventure # 9 has a misprint. There should only be one goblin archer unit in the woods, in the 3rd hex from the left of the map. The goblin archer unit next to it (in the 4th hex from the left) is an error, and should be a green goblin infantry unit, not an archer unit. The Online version of this adventure will feature the correct units, and be posted along with the Adventure Online editor, as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you for your understanding.

The busy goblins at DoW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.