Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

A few days ago I received my Kickstarter copy of Trenton 1776 and had a problem with the box - it seemed to be an isolated production problem that I have not had with any of my previous games from Worthington Publishing, LLC including their Holdfast: Russia 1941-42, Holdfast: Korea 1950-51 or New York 1776, which all use the same type of box and cover.

I contacted their customer service through the Contact Us link on their website via an e-mail in which I described what my issue was. I received a response from Grant on the very same day - and it was a Saturday no less! Not only did they send me a replacement box, but Grant sent me an entirely new copy of the game - still in the shrink-wrap.

I just think that this type of customer service is fantastic and Worthington Publishing has converted me to a life-long fan! And now I'm backing their current Kickstarter for Band of Brothers: Texas Arrows.

(Note: I also posted this info on the Discussing Retailers section of Buying and Selling, but for some reason that does not link to the Worthington Publishing page and I thought it was important that someone researching their page here on BGG could see that WP is a great company with outstanding customer service.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.