Tony Wai-kit FUNG
Hong Kong
Mongkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mercenary Warrior is a soulbound card from an Auction House event.

Text on Mercenary Warrior:
Start of each combat round:
You may spend 1 gold to have the mercenary roll /R\/R\/R\ (these dice are not part of your dice pool). Place 1 hit token in the defense box for each /R\ result that is equal or higher than your opponent's Threat value.

My questions are:
(1) It says these dice are not part of your dice pool. So, roll these three dice seperately from your own dice pool? And BEFORE your own dice pool? I think so, because it happens at the start of each combat round.
(2) Are these rolls affected by any creature abilities? Would the active character suffer from bad rolls from the mercenary?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyfung1205 wrote:
Mercenary Warrior is a soulbound card from an Auction House event.

Text on Mercenary Warrior:
Start of each combat round:
You may spend 1 gold to have the mercenary roll /R\/R\/R\ (these dice are not part of your dice pool). Place 1 hit token in the defense box for each /R\ result that is equal or higher than your opponent's Threat value.

My questions are:
(1) It says these dice are not part of your dice pool. So, roll these three dice seperately from your own dice pool? And BEFORE your own dice pool? I think so, because it happens at the start of each combat round.
(2) Are these rolls affected by any creature abilities? Would the active character suffer from bad rolls from the mercenary?

i think you roll these 3 dice separately before the main roll, and as it is a special roll and not the combat roll then creature ability that affect normal combat role dont count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.