Jeff Carlson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all,

My good friend Jamie Wyman has launched a series of novels, called Etudes in C#, that follow the adventures of technomancer Cat Sharp, as various meddling trickster gods from all sorts of pantheons (Eris and Loki, for example) wreak havoc on her life, in the city of Las Vegas of course. I highly recommend this series, and you can find out more about them here.

http://www.jamiewyman.com/buy-me/books/

So, I took this character and decided to play with her in another medium. I've created her as a custom Sentinels of the Multiverse deck, which is why I bring it up here. Cat Sharp, in this iteration, is a master of equipment. She can retrieve it from the trash and put it into hand as a base power. Her equipment usually is most effective when destroyed, so villains that destroy equipment will find themselves particularly frustrated by this technomancer. The Cat Five card and Technomantic Phoenix are the huge bombs in the deck, while Rifle the Stash lets you fetch equipment faster, and Poker Chip and Google Maps let you have some basic Villain and Environment deck manipulation.

Image files for the deck as well as card list loaded here. https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/118465/cat-sharp-custom-h... Cat Sharp is the intellectual property of Jamie Wyman and posted here with her permission. I'm assuming Greater than Games is cool with custom decks here, since there are so many. And I want to give huge thanks to
Robert Kamphaus II
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for posting the hero card templates I used to create the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Banzon
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on non-OC variants as well, so I'm interested in how you'll make yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.