United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
The new "report a concern" feature is nice. A few more features to add to it would make it even nicer

* provide a text box or area where we can give more info for why we are reporting it (for example, wrong forum, we could indicate which forum we feel it belongs in)

* be able to un-report our concern... in case of an accidental report

* send us geekmail if/when the concern has been acted on or rejected

Thanks!

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good ideas. Adding the "report a concern" feature to the GeekLists would be really nice too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the report a concern on geeklists. If we are going to have it at all, it should apply everywhere, otherwise you just clog up geeklists with things too innappropriate for the forums.

One use of report a concern that I hadn't thought about before today was using it to report things that should have been caught in geekmod but weren't. I know it doesn't help the "geekgold whoring" we see, but at least it would get your strategy article out of the review forum.

I just geekmod declined a strategy article posted as a review, so if it gets approved, we'll see how report a concern works on it.

Edit: Just to be clear, this isn't me just being super-picky on the geekmod. The title of the article was "What strategy do you use?"

It was your typical geekgold-whore tactics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The un-report a concern is a really good idea. There have been a few times I've seen blatant personal attacks, only to read two messages later that the two posters involved are close friends in real life. I didn't report a concern, but if I had, I'd want to take it back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.