Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Is this the only place to get proper SR sleeves Went to order last night. Confirmed the $6.50 for the product but then the cheapest shipping option was $50!!!

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaboda
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I'm aware that is who produces and sells the sleeves for Star Realms. As well as the boxes I if I remember correctly. I'm not sure how they are distributed from there but I know most FLGS in the US carry their products. So maybe ask a local shop to see if they have a way of getting it for a better shipping price or not.

Have you checked Amazon? Not sure if they are any better for shipping for you or not but I do see they have some in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Amazon are just fronting for legion supplies. Won't ship to Australia. Might have to find a local who's coming over or can maybe post them. They surely would just fit in a normal envelope?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Cardhaus Games. They have the sleeves in stock, and shipping to Aus is good on small orders. I got Gambits/Crisis from them (thanks to
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
). Looks like one pack of sleeves (USD3.29) ships for USD5.68 (and if you get more, the shipping only increases slowly, up to the weight limit).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great thanks very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Smith
Australia
Cheltenham
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought three packs from Goodgames Melbourne last week. They also have them in the online store. AUD9 for a pack of 50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen them in my local Good Games store, so if you have one in the local area that is probably your best bet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.