Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael S
Taiwan
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I'm just looking for similar options to the collection view page. (the little black up and down arrows)

Say I search for "space". I would like to be able to order all the games with the word 'space' in the title, either by my rating, or BGG's rating or plays or year published or the inverse. (in addition to the default alphabetical list)

Cheers,
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You can sort. Click on the column heading you want to sort by. (You'll have to include rating limits in your query, by the way.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
Taiwan
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Lajos wrote:
You can sort. Click on the column heading you want to sort by. (You'll have to include rating limits in your query, by the way.)
Thanks for the tip. I was talking about the basic search option at the top of the page, but you're referring to the advanced search options. I can use those when I need that functionality. Still can't invert the sorting, but very useful.

-M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.