UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And since the forum is so empty, I felt like posting. Looks awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure things will pick up when the following happens:

(1) More teaser art becomes available. I've seen early passes of the counters, cards, and map. Eventually those will be finished and go public.

(2) Compass Games puts the title up for pre-order. This is on the horizon but is dependent on (1) I suspect.

I'm available to answer any game-related questions.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Festung Europa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Daquin
Japan
Tokyo
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pre-ordered.

Looking for a nice CDG dealing with WWII ETO. Just the west part I understand, but it will do for the time being.

Best of luck with the game development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You may now pre-order Festung Europa at the Compass Games website.

The game was in the Compass Games catalog with a 2016 publication date. I was hoping it'd be out before the end of the year but production bottlenecks have taken their toll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attention! Chat lunatique!
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, preordered here. I've recently acquired Shifting Sands and have been loving every minute of gameplay. Really looking forward to getting my ass handed to me in the Western Theatre!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Compass website says the game will be out in the "second quarter" of 2016. So between April and June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The publication date was pushed back to August 2016. The good news however is that all the artwork is finished. Counters are at the printer right now I believe. So everything is on schedule for August.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Rinella wrote:
The publication date was pushed back to August 2016. The good news however is that all the artwork is finished. Counters are at the printer right now I believe. So everything is on schedule for August.

Can't wait! Looks phenomenal. I'm getting ready to preorder right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The layout of the rulebook is now complete. There's nothing left to do. Everything is finished. Stuff is going to the printers. The game will be shipping in August and, seeing has this is July 28, I would urge anyone thinking about Festung Europa to order it now while the pre-order discount is still there. It won't be much longer, maybe not even after this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.