Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Makos
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys

Huge Cosmic fan here - finally bought the last two expansions to complete my collection and there's no getting round it, I need a better storage solution. Now i know there are plenty of custom inserts available online, and many of them look excellent, the problem i'm finding is how much they cost to get shipped to the UK.

Has anyone found a good UK-based insert provider? Or a US one with reasonable shipping? Or even a good set of instructions to create my own?

All help appreciated - any of my searching just came up with the same US providers.

Thanks
Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jono D
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There are a lot of user made foam core ones here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/115468/item/3081573#item3...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ile
msg tools
Your best option is probably get some foam core/foam board and make the insert by yourself.

Pros:
you can design it
You can make insert for multiple board games
easy to make.
Could be fun hobby.

Cons:

Expensive to start. Specially if you only need one insert for one game.
I needed to buy Knife, Metal ruler, Cutting mat and few sheets of foam core. Depending where you buy it might cost more than game it self. (However it still might be cheaper than buying finished product from someone else.)

Time-consuming, specially if you don't like to make stuff by yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.