Popular Tags: [View All]
David Lesouef
France
Ermont
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bonjour,
Quelles sont les differences entre la V1 et la V2 (cartes, valeurs des corps d'armée?...)?
Merci d'avance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Posted in a different thread:

The map and counters are unchanged.

Some of the cards are changed, although the names and the mix remain exactly the same. Going from memory, the material card changes are:

The titles of Britannia, Stein, Radetzky, Napoleonic Dynasty, Territorial Concessions and Continental System are now in red because all, like Britannia in the 1st ed, can be picked up in exchange for a card when discarded by the other player. The title is in red as a reminder of this characteristic. Using first edition cards, I suggest putting a little star sticker or something on the relevant cards as reminder.

The play of Stein and Radetzky is no longer limited to the reinforcement phase (they are playable "any time", i.e., in any phase) except that each is only playable if the relevant country (Prussia or Austria) has been forced to surrender at least once.

Similarly Continental System is now an "any time" card, but its play requires that Britain be the only major Coalition member at the time.

No Surrender cannot be played in 1815.

Moving with Forced March no longer requires a card to be discarded (except FM itself).

Interior Lines is now a Campaign card rather than a Battle card -- that's more the correction of an errata than anything else.

I think that's about it. The rest of the changes are really cosmetic, like using area names (e.g., Polen instead of Poland) or using abbreviations (MR instead of movement rating) more consistently.

There are a few more rule changes -- I know someone (Joris) has been working on summarizing it all and will post here once done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.