Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matti Luostarinen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mounted Charge says" Issue an order to mounted unites. Ordered units battle in melee at + 1d for the entire turn. If you do not command any mounted units, issue an order to 1 unit of your choice."
My question is, if I don`t have mounted units, can have + 1d for that non mounted unit also?
Masa

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is no. You simply get to move one unit normally with no bonus. Good card actually for when you want to wait and see what your opponent is planning or have set a trap for him to fall into.

By the way. My FLGS told me last night he's gotten more pre-orders for Battlelore than he's ever gotten for a game. More than twice the number of pre-orders that he got for Caylus last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Andrenelli
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrbeankc wrote:
My understanding is no. You simply get to move one unit normally with no bonus.

Same here If the first option is not viable, I suppose you should read the alternative as the only text present on the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Brian and Giacomo are correct. Nice try, though.
Eric @ DoW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.