Lord of the Fries» Forums » General

Subject: Late to the Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Leininger

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am new to the Cheapass Games universe. Is Lord of the Fries planned to hit retail? Any chance on the Kickstarter expansions going retail as well? Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ernest
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
D:

Absolutely. Lord of the Fries will be in retail stores in September.

We will also release the first four expansions at the same time: Mexican, Chinese, Italian, and Irish Pub. We're also releasing the LotF Pairs deck and the Echo Chernik "Goddesses of Cuisine" Pairs deck in the same block.

There are four more expansions that will be made available at DriveThruCards in Sept-Oct: Breakfast, French, Brazilian, and Japanese. These will not make it to retail stores this year, but you'll still be able to order them online.

I'm actually working on the final artwork this week. Check out our facebook page for a look at the art as I get it done.

Thanks!

James Ernest
Cheapass Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Leininger

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CheapassJames wrote:
D:

Absolutely. Lord of the Fries will be in retail stores in September.

We will also release the first four expansions at the same time: Mexican, Chinese, Italian, and Irish Pub. We're also releasing the LotF Pairs deck and the Echo Chernik "Goddesses of Cuisine" Pairs deck in the same block.

There are four more expansions that will be made available at DriveThruCards in Sept-Oct: Breakfast, French, Brazilian, and Japanese. These will not make it to retail stores this year, but you'll still be able to order them online.

I'm actually working on the final artwork this week. Check out our facebook page for a look at the art as I get it done.

Thanks!

James Ernest
Cheapass Games

Thanks for the info James. Looking forward to September!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.