Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When are we supposed to start seeing this in stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hess
United States
La Selva Beach (Santa Cruz)
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday!

Around here anyway, Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove, CA has copies. They were overshadowed buy the Battle Lore boxes, but they were still there, looking unloved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
mbmbmbmbmb
biggdork wrote:
Yesterday!

Around here anyway, Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove, CA has copies. They were overshadowed buy the Battle Lore boxes, but they were still there, looking unloved.

I didn't think this was available, but I know the Marvel Heroes board game from FFG was due out this week. Did you see that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think he must be confusing the two games. (Must go buy Marvel Heroes NOW!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Earlier in the year, I read a big article about upcoming Marvel products and it said that Marvel HeroScape was slated (at that time) to come out early in 2007. It may have said January, though we all know how production and launches can be delayed...

Personally, I cannot wait! First Marvel Heroes this week, then Marvel HeroScape sometime in the next few months! Joy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter M
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw papers taped to Wal-Mart shelves and they're reserving space for Marvel Heroscape now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben G
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peterm wrote:
I saw papers taped to Wal-Mart shelves and they're reserving space for Marvel Heroscape now.

Same here. There are spaces left open for "Heroscape Marvel Leg", so I am just waiting for those legs to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Schrader
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric, you just made me jump out of my chair and almost have a heart attack!! I was all set to rush down to Brookhurst Hobbies, which is my FLGS as well (seen the picture of "Mongo says WOW!"?), in my pajamas. Yeah, it's 12:07 PM, shut up. But that IS Marvel Heroes, not this....

Now what you've done is make me cry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Game has been officially delayed until May. :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
According to some online retailers like Housemousegames, we may be seeing this in April now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.