Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Ruhe
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red Glove - if you happen to see this, please take no offense. I mean none.

I have seen an image or two of the English game components for Rush & Bash, and they have some obvious grammatical errors and/or typos that are either confusing or simply incorrect.

I have noticed the same problems with the Super Fantasy games.

I hope you utilize a proof reader that will go over every part of this game with a fine-toothed comb!

The game itself looks terrific and like loads of fun! I am looking forward to trying it sometime.

All smiles,
bryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew CARLESS
Italy
Inveruno
MILANO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Red Glove... I can add, I'm English but I've lived in Italy for over 20 years now, and have translated a LOT of games. If you need my help to check the translation, let me know....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
bryanruhe wrote:
Red Glove - if you happen to see this, please take no offense. I mean none.

I have seen an image or two of the English game components for Rush & Bash, and they have some obvious grammatical errors and/or typos that are either confusing or simply incorrect.

I have noticed the same problems with the Super Fantasy games.

I hope you utilize a proof reader that will go over every part of this game with a fine-toothed comb!

The game itself looks terrific and like loads of fun! I am looking forward to trying it sometime.

All smiles,
bryan

Hi Bryan, and thank you for your concern and your kind words. I hope the game will meet your expectations.
I beg you pardon, but where have you seen those images? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ruhe
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Painkeeper wrote:
Hi Bryan, and thank you for your concern and your kind words. I hope the game will meet your expectations.

Here: http://brettspielbox.de/?p=7459

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
bryanruhe wrote:
Painkeeper wrote:

Here: http://brettspielbox.de/?p=7459

Thank you. Of course those are just mock-ups realized for the event only, but I nevertheless see your concerns.

I have no definite information (nor the right to disclosure it if I had it) about any partnerships with foreign distributors; so I can't say if the localization would be carried out by Red Glove itself (instead of by a partner).
If that will be the case I'll suggest Red Glove to give extra attention to the translations of rulebook and player mats and to not being shy in asking help from this great community.

Thanks in advance for your attention and heads-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this after 3 months? I'm interested in the game and just had a look at the rules, though haven't read them thoroughly yet.

I noticed A LOT of typos and words that remain in Italian. Is this the finalised version? Worst case scenario, the game could be unplayable due to rules confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.