Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Perla
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
If Milhaud rolls the uncontrolled charge and so must continue to be activated, what happens when he loses his two pieces? Similarly or Kellerman.

Take care

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Vasey
Scotland
Mortlake, London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The effect is described in the penultimate sentence of the Kellerman and Milhaud card notes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Pereira
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is

Quote:
The action must be chosen even if Kellerman has no cavalry left in which case the losses are taken from Milhaud. If both Kellerman and Milhaud run out of units, then the cavalary is rallied automatically and cannot make any more actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note also that ALL lost cavalry divisions (both Kellerman's and Milhaud's) modify the roll for Ney's charges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Perla
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Doh. Sorry, missed that somehow. Gotta read it all!

Thanks

Take care

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Vasey
Scotland
Mortlake, London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No skipping the briefing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Tyle
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have another question on Ney.

The cards seem to indicate that the French player must continue to use Kellerman and/or Milhaud until a 1 or 2 is rolled. However, the instructions say this action must be continued "as long as" a 1 or 2 is rolled. I presume the former is correct?

Also, I presume if the die rolled after being modified is 0 or less, I treat it as a 1 (and thus treat the cavalry as rallied)? (The Grand Battery card also seems able to yield modified results of less than 1.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Etien
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
1/114th Air Assault
badge
Huey's Forward
mbmbmbmbmb
craigtyle wrote:
I have another question on Ney.

The cards seem to indicate that the French player must continue to use Kellerman and/or Milhaud until a 1 or 2 is rolled. However, the instructions say this action must be continued "as long as" a 1 or 2 is rolled. I presume the former is correct?

Also, I presume if the die rolled after being modified is 0 or less, I treat it as a 1 (and thus treat the cavalry as rallied)? (The Grand Battery card also seems able to yield modified results of less than 1.)

I would agree this is the logical and intended interpretation: French Cavalry rallies on a die roll of 1, 2, or less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.