Hide
3 Posts

Monopoly Millionaire Deal Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bancrupcy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Means Ofaccess
msg tools
The game doesn't say what happens to players that do not have enough money to pay for something and enough property either.
Example if the first player in a game of 4 has 3x of the 300,000 cards and they play the first is the second player automatically bancrupt? They could win the game in the first turn.

I used that example because it was the most obvious example of souring the game. Alternatively it could happen where you owe 750K so a player that was almost out of the game and you give them all your money and property but are still 50k shy.

I've seen the later come up and players demand money from people's hands or they lose. They argue that monopoly is mostly realistic to life and that person would still owe the money, I disagree I think once a player gives all owned money and property they declare bancrupcy and become debt free and keep playing (even more like in real life lol)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player wins the game only if he collect 1.000.000 moneys.

If player cannot pay to another player with money or property - nothing happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Fletcher
United States
Marion
OH: OHIO
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You CAN NOT go bankrupt in this game. If you don't have enough cash, pay the balance in property. If that still isn't enough, pay everything you have and forget the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.