Thumb up
1 Posts

Hoyuk: Anatolia» Forums » News

Subject: Le'ts Celebrate! Anatolia is here! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MAGE Company
msg tools

This is our final update. Both ships arrived in USA and Germany respectively. We finished with the customs (in Germany they delayed us for no reason, just because they can I guess) and finally our goodies are in the warehouses. We sent the shippings lists to the people there, fixed some errors and now they are in the system. Currently our partners unbox the games, separate each item, remove any damaged ones (I guess there are always some) etc. I know that we start sending out packages this week. We cannot send them all in 1 day as we are few people, but we will keep sending until we finish. We have to complete and all 12 realms packages as well, so we run

If you have any issues on your orders, when you get your rewards, please feel free to email me at

And some better news. Recently we sent Hoyuk, the basic game in France and it was awarded in the Festival Jeux Themes as Best Game for 2015 for Teenagers and Adults! We are looking forward for your feedback when you play Anatolia.

MAGE Company
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.