Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Richards
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Eye of Horus Beamsplitters in the silver and gold Deflexion colors are now available at the online store: http://www.khet.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=...

Just ordered mine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Silver/Gold (Deflexion) Eye of Horus Beamsplitters avail
Cool. Been waiting for this. Order placed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyman Hurd
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too . Major thumbsup to them for making this available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
Another note of thanks for making this available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably would not have purchased this piece...but because of the support for the original game, I was impressed enough to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mischa D. Krilov
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
When *is* BGG Con 20XX registration, anyway?
badge
This space intentionally left blank. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine earlier today, no hesitation whatsoever. I'm so glad that this is out in the original colors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also ordered the Gold/Silver beamsplitters and extra Gold/Silver Obelisks directly from Luke (as his on-line store doesn't allow for ordering to Greece).

Thanks for making these available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered a set as well. Thank you producing these. You didn't have to, but you did.

Outstanding support! We appreciate it.

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fade
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
GeoMan wrote:
I also ordered the Gold/Silver beamsplitters and extra Gold/Silver Obelisks directly from Luke (as his on-line store doesn't allow for ordering to Greece).

How can I find out if I can still get extra gold/silver obelisks? As you said, they cannot be ordered from the site. I have asked via the website a couple months ago about extra obelisks but got no answer. I sent Luke a geekmail 2 weeks ago but got no answer so far (maybe due to Holidays). I don't want to bother with the beamsplitter unless I can also get obelisks to fully update the game to current rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fritz
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RKFade wrote:
GeoMan wrote:

How can I find out if I can still get extra gold/silver obelisks? As you said, they cannot be ordered from the site. I have asked via the website a couple months ago about extra obelisks but got no answer. I sent Luke a geekmail 2 weeks ago but got no answer so far (maybe due to Holidays). I don't want to bother with the beamsplitter unless I can also get obelisks to fully update the game to current rules.

Same here with regard to the extra silver/gold obelisks. I sent emails to both Luke and the website.. No response as of yet (although I see he has logged on to BGG today on 1/4), so I assume that is a "no, stop asking" cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Fade
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Did you ever get an answer, Karl?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Richards
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't speak for Karl, but on Jan 24 I got an email from Luke Hooper saying that they had around 30 sets of silver/gold obelisks that they were selling for $8.50 shipped. They were pretty much going first come (with cash), first serve and they had many more requests than sets available so my guess would be that the extras are long gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.