Subject: Bullets!!!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
I am looking for a place to buy Plastic Copper and silver bullets for this game. so far I have only found Copper bullets from china. Can anyone link me a site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Endress
United States
Morrison
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're wooden, not plastic, but MeepleSource.com has these brass and silver bullets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
Thanks so much for that those will work nicely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. Tucker Cobey
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you want a unique way of showing Influence bonuses, well... guess who has two thumbs and a whole pile of these?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
willingdone wrote:
They're wooden, not plastic, but MeepleSource.com has these brass and silver bullets.

+1 - these work great. I got the combo pack of brass n silver (there is another one that has arrows etc. for the "Bang" games).

I took a fine-tipped Sharpie marker pen and made several with +1/-1, +2/-2, +3/-3, +5/-5 on each side for common modifiers/nerfs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
so I wound up getting 26 silver and copper bullets. I also bought some beads to replace the ghostrock cardboard I had. I bought the Cowboy hats so we could "Mark" targets. I bought Revolvers to represent Wanted. "Cuz Guns r bad M'kay?" And also got the miniature red and Blue Pokerchips all from Meeplesource.

Thanks everyone for you suggestions. I have an 11 year old who wants to play which is why I need all of the different visual cues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenn Mikos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dwnhmcntryboy wrote:
so I wound up getting 26 silver and copper bullets. I also bought some beads to replace the ghostrock cardboard I had. I bought the Cowboy hats so we could "Mark" targets. I bought Revolvers to represent Wanted. "Cuz Guns r bad M'kay?" And also got the miniature red and Blue Pokerchips all from Meeplesource.

Thanks everyone for you suggestions. I have an 11 year old who wants to play which is why I need all of the different visual cues.

Glad you found bits that work for you. Just in case anyone else is still looking, I have an alternate suggestion:

.22 "snap caps". Here's an Amazon link. I found mine cheaper in a bulk bag at a local gun shop; check around for the best price.
http://www.amazon.com/Pachmayr-Plastic-Safety-Snap-03200/dp/...

A couple of coats of metallic spray paint (brass or silver/chrome) and they look great! (I did mine two-tone: Dark steel metallic on the "bullet" and antique gold metallic on the "cartridge". Looks really sharp.)

I just saw these, too; the aluminum ones look pretty nice out of the box:
http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/general-gun...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.