Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got a copy of Die Unbezwingbare Stadt, and I'm wondering what, if any, are the differences between this game and the older (Die Ontembare Stadt) one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, since nobody's biting...

One major difference between the two versions is that this one is in German. Does anyone have a translation of the rules and cards from German?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see any differences at first glance (aside from 68 building card in the German version, vs. 60 in the Dutch), but I seem to be missing a "Blockade" card. Hopefully they can get me a replacement...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wilting
Netherlands
Vught
flag msg tools
I wouldn't know about any differences, because I haven't seen another version. Furthermore, it's possible that The Game Master didn't publish more than one printing line of the German version of this game, while they adjusted the card pool with their reprint of the Dutch version (if there is any, which I doubt)

I recently contacted The Game Master myself, because I had some rules questions. I was disappointed..... No answer at all. I lost the hope their customer service is very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.