Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticing Attacktix stuff happening up there at the top of the site.. hmmm another contest.. yay!

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nelson Moutinho
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only is there a larger BGG logo, but a massive "BGG Gift Guide Banner" plastered along the top. Anyone find a way to remove both of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure it's just Aldie doing some late night tinkering. The banner probably wont stay. But if it does, not a biggie since it's Christmasy and would only be around a few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NelsonM wrote:
Not only is there a larger BGG logo, but a massive "BGG Gift Guide Banner" plastered along the top. Anyone find a way to remove both of these?

Yes, on your profile page, configure your adblock preferences. Check the bottom box (Navbar/Logo) if you want them to disappear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have the classic view on, you don't even see the new geek-trooper. I wouldn't mind seeing the geek trooper, but I think the "new" menus take up way to much screen space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
For those that can't see the GeekTrooper:

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.