Subject: Damn you Jim, you made me pledge the KS project. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gert Havlykke
Sweden
Rimbo
Sweden
flag msg tools
Microbadge: To err is human, to arr is pirateMicrobadge: Science Fiction fanMicrobadge: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!Microbadge: Happy to be a carbon-based lifeform!Microbadge: I survived the Mayan apocalypse
Actually I had never thought to EVER back any KS projects.
Partly due to the risks of involved, but also because of the prohibitive prices for shipping and goods taxation here in Europe, but somehow you got to me

I adore Space Empires, have dabbled in Squad Leader, and have recently acquired a copy of Ghost Panzer. So now I'm looking forward with great excitement for even more Krohn goodness.

Thanks for some stellar games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
Microbadge: World at War: Eisenbach Gap fanMicrobadge: TCS: Canadian Crucible fanMicrobadge: Canadian WargamerMicrobadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: I've been spotted... playing Wing Leader!
External image

Seriously, though - you won't regret it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Bolt ActionMicrobadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: Monolith fanMicrobadge: GMT fanMicrobadge: Time of Legends: Joan of Arc
Jim designs EXCELLENT games! I traded away my first copy of Band of Brothers not because I didn't want it but I had a grail game opportunity and it was one of the sacrificial lambs. I knew I wold acquire it again but had no idea that this gem of a kickstarter project would happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls