thundered mantis
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello to everyone! Looking for this game I´ve stumbled upon this site and I´m like, "wow! I´ve found paradise!"surprise

Question is, I played a lot, in the late eighties to this game in Spain. It was called "Riquezas del Mundo", which could be roughly translated as "World´s Riches", or "World´s Wealth". My little cousin owned it, and now (after many years, when I asked her about it) she´s lost it robot As I´ve despaired about getting it in Spain, I thought I could get the abroad version.

The game had a blue board, I think. The board had many countries in it; each country had its export (and I think import) goods listed. For example, the USSR (it still existed) had, like 30% of the world riches of oil, 36% of grain, 23% uranium, etc. You could buy the whole or part of the goods. I do not remember more; I´m not sure it was kinda like monopoly, or if you also had stock options, or if you had to pay the other players not on monopoly system, but because of the weakness of the countries you had. I don´t know more! soblue

So, anyone here knows which´s its name? Publisher? Any info which can point me in the buying direction?

I edit to add that I´ve extensely searched google and this site game lists without look before posting...

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Looks like this: Wealth of Nations (just click on the link)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thundered mantis
Spain
flag msg tools
Steve, thank you a lot! It is that game indeed! Though the french box looks horrible I see it´s english name is Power, I´ll try to get that one.

Thank you again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.