United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
Don't touch me!!!
badge
Hi! How are you?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing Hive Greg offered us his copy of Factory Fun to demo. I had heard good things about it, and was eager to give it a try. Jer grabbed the french rules and I started with the english rules and we both made our way through the 4 pages quickly. We punched the game and roped Ken into playing with us. The rules took us about 15 minutes to wrap our heads around, and then we were off and playing.

The game started with each of us grabbing the highest pay out machine as quickly as we could. We soon learned that's a pretty poor way to play. The phrase "I HATE THIS GAME" were uttered several times in this first playing. Each of us knew there was a good game in here, but it was very frustrating. The game plays over 10 rounds, by round 3, however, we knew were our initial mistakes had happened and could see how brutal the remaining rounds were going to be.

I like puzzle games. Ricochet Robots is a great game. This had a similar puzzle-like feel to it. When we finished the game Jer and I were anxious despite our rather brutal first game to play again, Ken was ready to move on to Age of Steam.

Final Scores

Ryan: 25
Jer: 24
Ken: 18

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.