United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
Don't touch me!!!
badge
Hi! How are you?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
After our first try at Factory Fun, Jer and I decided it would be much better a second time after realizing our mistakes. We quickly set up a new game, shuffled the machine tiles back together and got playing.

The game played very quickly the second time. We were much more efficient, and were more careful in picking machine tiles that would have a chance of working in our factory. The game played out in about 25 minutes, with scores that were more than double our previous play.

The mechanics of this game lead to a pretty solitaire experience, but its a lot of fun. It's also fun just to see how people put things together. The machines are very interesting after a few rounds.

Jer was able to utilize the machines feeding machines aspect of the game a lot more than I was. He ended up with 10 more bonus money at the end of the game which was enough to push him ahead for the win.

Final Score:

Jer: 66
Ryan: 59

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.