BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: someone plz help (find a vintage game) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Matt Talbert
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Someone out there please help me out. I am trying to help my aunt locate a game she played with her cousins in the 1970's. She kept thinking the game was called "cops and robbers." She has searched all over the net, called a few local traders to no luck, not even any kind of helpful information was provided. We know that it may not indeed have been called cops and robbers. I am thinking my aunt just assumed that was a good name for it. She can't remember even the game maker, but she said she was pretty sure it wasn't either PB or MB. What she remembers is that money bags were hidden all over the board and your job was to search for them and whoever collected the most would win. There were "cops and robbers" involved. This is now a vintage board game. I play on games.com (atari)....all the time. i rarely check these bulletin boards. If you have any helpful information would you please email me: Matt at Wu857@aol.com and let me know if you have any information including correct game title, who makes it, where to get it, etc. Any kind of information on this would be helpful and would make a thoughtful christmas gift from me to her. You don't know how many evenings she has sat down here when she gets off work and searches for this stuff. Thanks
Matt
from N. Carolina (i live in the charlotte area so I am looking for something here if you know of anything !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sounds like Hide 'n Thief:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/16735

(e-mailed as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.