Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JAn
Australia
Noble Park
Victoria
flag msg tools
mb
I don't know how else to thank the guys other than posting on here.

A little while ago while playing Fury of Dracula I knocked over a glass of water across some of the pieces. Nothing was damaged except the very edges of some of Dracula's movement cards. Now, since these cards are supposed to be secret, having them marked with water damage would significantly impact the game - as I said, it was only a few cards, but if you knew that 5 locations had water damage, whenever those cards came up, your luck at guessing Dracula's location would increase somewhat.

(I should also mention at this point that it was not my copy of the game. I know, mea culpa.)

I contacted FF customer support and enquired about replacement Dracula Movement cards offering to pay for the cards and for shipping and recieved a reply that the cards would be sent at no cost to me. Sure enough a week later I received the replacement cards.

I was really impressed that FF sent the cards to me in Australia with no charge or any hassle. Working in customer service myself, I constantly ask myself "how can we make our customer experience better?". In this particular instance, FF hit the nail right on the head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander B.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nice story. I like how you offered to pay for the replacement cards rather than assume you were entitled to free replacements.

FFG really is an amazing company. I cannot think of another company that makes such a large number of products that gets me to want so many of them!

Great customer service, great products, always innovative: kudos!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.