Subject: Lookout Version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Bryan
United States
Barbourville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Are all the versions the same, with a multlanguage rulebook? Or are Z-man's english only, and Lookout German only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trollandtoad wrote:
Are all the versions the same, with a multlanguage rulebook? Or are Z-man's english only, and Lookout German only?

I bought the game from Germany. The game comes in English only and there is a separate leaflet with the German rules.

I don't think that there is another version. It is a joint publishing effort between Lookout/Z-man/JKLM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
GeoMan wrote:
It is a joint publishing effort between Lookout/Z-man/JKLM.

This is confirmed as all 3 company logos are on the box lid of the "Z-Man" copy that I received.

I did ask Zev prior to Essen if there was any difference in the versions and he confirmed that they were identical.

FWIW - My version came with the English rulebook only. No tip-in sheet w/ German rules - so suspect that is for Lookout Games only. The only other language on/around the game is a lot of Russian (for obvious reasons).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep - confirmed.
The game is the same, but Lookout Games customers got a leaflet with the German tranbslation of the rules.
At least that was the plan.
Now I have just little more than 20 games left, but nearly 100 leaflets. And no, I did not overprint... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.