3 Posts

World War II: Barbarossa to Berlin» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to play BTB by single player!? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
han lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
it's BTB could be play by single plater!?

i ever saw the BTB's player amount is 1-2 player.
i didn't see any rule about How to play BTB by single player when i got the BTB's rulebook.
it was changed!?
plz tell me how,plz!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of wargames have solitaire listed as a play option without providing true solitaire rules, and this is no exception. I've played a half-game of BtB solo, and it worked pretty well. You just play each hand as you normally would, trying to optimize and so forth. Something is lost, of course, in terms of surprise and foreknowledge of the other sides capabilities, but it's still engaging.

True solitaire rules would be nice...perhaps something along the lines of drawing each hand but only exposing two or three cards at a time, so there's a lot of fog around capabilities. Or perhaps some enterprising soul could put together some actual "AI" sort of game engine, but that seems very difficult in a game with as many moving parts as this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
han lee
Taiwan
flag msg tools
jon and ED
thx for ur answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.