Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my WoW and I wonder if it is easier to play the horde, because there are only half as much quest creatures for this side ?!

Or maybe this is a misprint in the rules ( wich then would make sense ) and the green creatures are the independent enemies, so that horde and alliance get the same amount of quest creatures !?

Please enlighten me soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Hennebach
Germany
Frankfurt
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: Why are there more alliance creatures than horde creatur
Hallo Frank,

independent creatures are blue, normal quest creatures are green and tough quest creatures and red. There are no horde or alliance creatures, only horde and alliance quests. It should be in the rules somewhere ...

Viele Grüße,
Maik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konwacht
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, both sides use the same creatures set. Don´t get confused by the fact that alliance player sheets are blue ( = blue creatures) and hordes player sheets are red ( = red creatures) - there isn´t any connection between the colours at all. As Maik said - the colours of the creatures only show you how hard they are to be beaten and to which quest type they refer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for your answers !

Jetzt habe ich es in den Regeln auch gesehen, aber dann hätte es ja eigentich mehr Sinn gemacht, wenn FFG einfach komplett andere Figuren für die stärkeren Gegner genommen hätte, aber dann hätte das Spiel womöglich noch mehr gekostet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.