Subject: Random card generator? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: cards [+] [View All]
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there are a random dice generators but does anyone have a link to or program for a standard card deck card? I want to play "Stand at Mortain" which requires a standard deck of cards but I don't have one with me at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

-Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could do a random number generator with 52 as the number limit and numbering each card with a number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark D. Rodeffer
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
You could do a random number generator with 52 as the number limit and numbering each card with a number.
The problem with using a random number system for Stand at Mortain is that the deck needs to not repeat until the joker is drawn. You can use a deck of cards on either VASSAL or Thoth to do this if a physical deck isn't handy -- shuffle the virtual deck and draw. Someone may already have even made a full module to play the game in one of these.

Clark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.