Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: recommendations [+] [View All]
John Richert
United States
Springboro
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a $25 ThoughHammer gift certificate for my birthday. The problem is I don't know what to get.

Originally, I was thinking I would get Shogun, but now I was thinking also about getting Antike. Then I got the bright idea of getting some of the boosters for Federation Commander.

EDIT: Or I could get Klingon/Romulan Attack for FedCommander. I ahve plenty of people interested in the game, but I was thinking that something else woud be better. ARGH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played Antike or 'commander, but I can solidly say that shugun is a worthy choice. I really enjoyed the game with 4 players. However, I'm asking for Antike for xmas so who knows...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuller
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
good luck, I couldn't narrow it down. However if it helps Antike is on the top of my wants right now. I haven't played the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Richert
United States
Springboro
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nearly forgot, another one I am considering is Thurn und Taxis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.