United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Holiday gift from Cardhaus.com" is the subject line of a email I received from them today.

Dear Cardhaus Customer,

We would like to offer you a Gift certificate in appreciation of your past and future patronage and wish you the happiest of holidays. The gift certificate is redeemable at our website, www.cardhaus.com To use the gift certificate enter promotional code: F........C when you are checking out. It will expire on December 31st 2006.

In addition, we are currently having a 10% off CCG and Miniatures Singles Sale and as usual most of our board games are 35% off of msrp!

It kind of fails to mention how much the gift cert is worth! So I replied back to it and Daniel replied that it's $5.

Hope this helps others who also received the email as I find no way on the site to find out how much it is for (I'm guessing otherwise it only tells you at the time you redeem it at checkout).

I'm obscured the actual promo code in my email, but wondering if it's a generic code? Mine begins with FG and ends in UC (with several other letters in between of course).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter M
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My code's different from that.
I found out its amount by going through checkout and applying the certificate. Presumably I'll be able to use it on a future order because I didn't place this one (I wish Risk 2210 were in stock!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
peterm wrote:
My code's different from that.
I found out its amount by going through checkout and applying the certificate. Presumably I'll be able to use it on a future order because I didn't place this one ....

I wasn't sure how smart their website is and was afraid if I did that it wouldn't let me use it again even if checkout was never completed.

So I assume yours was worth $5 as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering one vexing question I had today.

Note that my email says the certificate expires on 12/31/06. Make of that what you will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pips
United States
Lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I applied my code without completing the order to see the discount amount. It was for $5.00. When I entered another order, the code was not accepted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pips
United States
Lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just emailed Cardhaus and asked if they could reactivate my code. I also asked if the code is specific to an order I place. If it is reactivated and if it is generic so that anyone can use it, I will give my gift certificate to the first person that sends me a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pips
United States
Lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received another code from Cardhaus to replace the one I deactivated. I placed two orders in November to get the 10% savings and have no plans on ordering again before the end of the year. So...

I will give my gift certificate to the first person who sends me a message.

Merry Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ummm...as some of you might guess, I won't be using my code either. I will be happy to give it to the first person who asks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pips
United States
Lititz
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Janna Nelson (lawmama) was the first to respond and will receive the Cardhaus gift certificate for $5.00. Congratulations!

Merry Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My code went to the fine gentleman Brad Oliver. Wishing you a happy result!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, am quite willing to pass along my $5 off code to the first to PM me. Might be Saturday before I get back here, though, just so's ya know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
That's HARSH for cardhaus!

(I wonder if the gift was in resonse to some of the negative "press" they've received lately! Especially considering Fair Play says they are shutting down because they have TOO MUCH business!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Oliver
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
starspangledgirl wrote:
My code went to the fine gentleman Brad Oliver. Wishing you a happy result!

Thank you very much for your generosity Carol - I've put it to use. Fingers crossed that no tigers leap out at me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As much as I want to use mine, I won't have the money to by the end of the year, so mine is up for grabs as well. First person to PM me takes it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a little "bump" to say mine's still available ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And mine has been claimed by tpancoast. Congrats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine's now been claimed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So after my $250 order in November... I would be summarily killed if I placed another order. Mine's up for grabs as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine went to siskNY. Happy Holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hamilton
United States
Asheboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Willing to give away my coupon
PM me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hamilton
United States
Asheboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl was first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander B.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Not giving mine away, because I'm using it! They shipped my Battlelore and Marvel Heroes at what amounted to 45% off each (November sale) the DAY they shipped and I got them in perfect condition 4 days later (3 days after my FLGS that I do also shop at regularly) with free shipping (oh, and I got a Hill Giant too ).

Cardhaus rocks! And no, they did not do this due to "bad press". Sorry people, they have been doing this sort of thing for at least 5 years, so if you think your complaints about a few very minor issues with them changed them in any way, you are oh so wrong.

They always have been, are, and I'd guess always will be a terrific company to deal with. About 25 orders of my own have been flawless, and several have included throw-ins, gift certificates and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have another coupon they are willing to part with? I would be appreciative! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I have one of the Cardhaus coupons described above which expires tomorrow. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Taken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Deckard
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm placing an order today, if anyone has an extra code. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.