Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought one of the original copies of this game and it only had one set of rules. Do I need the new version of the game to get the advanced rules?

Also, I saw talk in another thread of an expansion for the original game that was free from the site. Is that essentially the advanced rules? Did more come with it? Was it moved into the new version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Burago
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe,

what you have is the Advanced rules (with the exception of few minor edits); you also do not have a number of cards that were added later.

Yes, you can get your copy updated for free. If you send your copy of the rules and the deck to us, we'll mail you the updated rules, the new deck, the new cardboard coins and the redesigned reference card. Does that sound good?

Here's the address:

Andrei Burago
ASSA Games Corp.
6131 120th pl NE
Kirkland WA 98033

Make sure you include your mailing address with your letter so that we know where to send the update!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Willette
United States
Leonardtown
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great! Thanks! Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Burago
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Better yet, if we want to keep the things simple, why not send us the whole game -- and we'll mail to you one of the new boxes!

This way we don't need to repackage and you get the whole box, not just components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.