Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when it lands on a color that isn't in play and the is an evil player?

Does he stay evil OR is no one evil?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Poole
United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
My interpretation was that he stays evil, but the more I think about it, it does not specifically say either way in the rules if I remember correctly. An official interpretation would be helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah we've read it several times and we've been playing it stays. Seems more fun that way, but we played a 4 player tonight and it stayed with one persom the whole night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sheerin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it says somewhere that if the axis lands on a non-playing colour, then no one is evil.

But I also think we should publish a rule variant that I know some people have tried and enjoyed where if the axis lands on a non-playing colour, you simply continue to spin it until it does. This means someone is always evil and leads to a pretty nasty game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TerrorBull Games wrote:
I think it says somewhere that if the axis lands on a non-playing colour, then no one is evil.

But I also think we should publish a rule variant that I know some people have tried and enjoyed where if the axis lands on a non-playing colour, you simply continue to spin it until it does. This means someone is always evil and leads to a pretty nasty game.

multple people have poured over the rulebook looking for that and haven't found it, so it might have been dropped from your final print copy.

We did feel that once they was an evil there would always be an evil, but thought the spin till it lands on a new one could cause spin after spin after spin and didn't make sense either.

Anyway, just my thoughts on it if you care. Thank for your quick response. We'll start playing it that it goes out of play and see how that works. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sheerin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Admittedly, it's in a weird place, but if you look up the "who's evil" card in the card appendix, it says there. Not all that intuitive, I know.

Thanks for pointing it out - we'll make a note of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just getting on to correct my statement when I found it in the blue book.

I think from our prespective, cards 'change rules'. So, unless your ruleook, says see the card description, we tend note to look at the card clarifications for rules.

Thanks!

(see new question, started new so that it's easier for others to reference)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.