Subject: "Campaign" variant rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex

Québec
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Blue Moon, but a single game is far too short for my taste. So I prefer to play many games and winning "crystals" as suggested in the rulebook. However, my main gaming buddy and I quickly found those rules a bit lacking, so we expanded on them. (Note: by "battle", I mean a standard Blue Moon game).

There were 3 things we were looking for:
-making the game a little longer.
-giving a player an opportunity to play the peoples he want to.
-and, just the opposite, forcing a player to use some peoples he may not want to, so that the battles would be varied and knowledge of all decks a prerequisite.

So these are our rules:

-For a longer game, play to 6 or 7 crystals instead of 5.

-Before the first battle, randomly decide who goes first. That player may pick a people of his choosing before allowing his opponent to do the same thing, or he may decide to let his opponent choose first.

-Randomly decide who begins the first battle.

-After a battle, the loser may choose any people before letting his opponent randomly pick his or the loser may choose to do the opposite: let his opponent randomly pick one, and then choosing one.

-The previous loser begins the new battle.

This has worked very well for us; have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.