Popular Tags: [View All]
Devon Harmon
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule 10.51 makes reference to a chart/table I cannot find.

Specifically, Rule 10.51(Step 2) says "see the Battle Odds and Shifts Chart for help in calculating these ratios."

Rule 10.51 (step 4) also says "see the Battle Odds and Shifts Chart."

When I refer to the player aid chart, I find the Battle Sequence Chart (10.51). Step 6 of this chart says "see the Battle Odds and Shifts Tables."

I cannot find any "Battle Odds abd Shifts Chart/Tables" anywhere.

I assume I am overlooking them since no one has posted this question previously, and people seem to be able to play the game. Perhaps the information contained in Rule 10.51 (Step 4) is all the information needed regarding Battle Ratios translating into force shifts?

Can someone please help me find this elusive chart/table. I have downloaded the living rules, as well as the updated Charts and Tables on the Player Aid Card, and I have looked on the map, but I cannot find this information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
It's a separate cardstock item, Devon.

If you can't find it, email me (nrandall@yahoo.com) and I'll send you a PDF of it.

Neil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Holmes
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Eee-va?
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Randall,

I noticed this, and just figured a table was named something else, but you say it is a separate cardstock item (different from the cardstock trifold with all of the charts?) If it is that item, which chart is this referring to?

This makes me worried I got shafted in the copy I bought....

Thanks Mr. Randall, I just got the game, and have stumbled through Scenario I. I am looking forward to getting a little better so that I can teach it to my girlfriend!!! She actually is excited about playing it (thanks to the ROME HBO miniseries, and I, Claudius).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.