Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank DuFriend
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought my game at Gamedaze in Tucson. I opened the shrinkwrapped game to discover that everything had been punched. Is this typical of all copies? Also I am missing a 5 denomination coin and a 1 denomination coin, will I miss these during game play? Thanks in advance for you answers.
Missing the sprue,
Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zenfeck wrote:
I bought my game at Gamedaze in Tucson. I opened the shrinkwrapped game to discover that everything had been punched. Is this typical of all copies? Also I am missing a 5 denomination coin and a 1 denomination coin, will I miss these during game play? Thanks in advance for you answers.
Missing the sprue,
Frank

My copy was unpunched. Maybe your copy was shaked hard and the tiles fell off the countersheets but that doesn't explain the missing tiles.

You will be able to play without these but you can ask RGG for replacements if you want your game to be complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana More
United States
Garden Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was not punched, and no amount of shaking could have unpunched it. I'm sure Jay Tummelson will send you a coin- he's done it for me before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank - sounds to me like your retailer (or someone in the retail chain) might have re-shrink-wrapped the game.

Mine, like everyone else who bought the game new, was unpunched.

--Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DuFriend
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks everybody for the replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.