Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Deckard
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the General Magazine Index is an excellent addition to the site and I really appreciate the work people have put forth, but I have a suggestion. I noticed that links to articles from The General are being placed directly in the game description (see Down with the King for an example).

Information Design is most effective when the most useful and necessary information is presented in the most obvious and accessible location. Other information should then be "layered" on top of that solid foundation to create a framework that can be navigated quickly and intuitively by all users.

Most users that visit a game page are likely to be interested in the basic game description, while users interested in the The General link would be a sub-set of that group. Perhaps a more appropriate place for links to The General would be the Links section?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.