Subject: The Source - Mission Rule Clarification (Spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Wisner
United States
Plainville
Connecticut
flag msg tools
The mission rules state that the elite imperial officer has been captured and is a neutral figure.

At the end of each Round one of the options for the Imperials is:
Resolve the "Order" ability of the captured officer, choosing an Imperial figure within his line of sight instead of within 2 spaces.

The thing I am seeking clarification on is that the elite imperial officer does not simply have the "Order" ability like the regular imperial officer, it has the "Executive Order" ability.
When I resolve the "Order" ability as my choice at the end of any round, can I choose to give a move or an attack interrupt to another imperial figure, or am I just limited to the "Order" ability that only gives a move interrupt to another imperial figure?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it says it's the ability of the captured officer, use the card for the captured officer and follow whatever text it has.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had a chance to look this one over. It is an odd one, but I'd say just to resolve Executive Order as that's the one you can see on his card.

If you were to try to resolve Order, you might have to pull out a regular Imperial Officer to confirm the wording, and that would give away information about the location of those cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone gotten an official confirmation on this? I also think it's executive order, but I'm really not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I did ask about this one and got official word back that it was Executive Order, but I forget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.