Subject: Changing the first day of the week rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Uffe
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'd like to be able to change the first day of the week to monday in the calender for games played.

For me it can be a bit confusing to try look at a specific week at the moment.

I guess the best thing would be to have the possibility to decide to have any days of the week as the first day of the week since it differs in different parts of the world.

Isn't the US one of few countries where the week begin with sunday while monday is the most common in the rest of the world?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Sunday is the more widely accepted first day of the week. ISO-8601 does describe Monday as the first day of the week, but it is not widely used anywhere but Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oddly, my games played calendar already has Monday as the first day of the week. I would like to make it Sunday. Perhaps we should trade usernames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uffe
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there already an option to change the first day of the week that I've missed or are you using a layout other than the July 2006 version that also affects the calender?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.