Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Hammond
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys.

I am a noob at this game but trying to come to grips with it.

I am currently working through the sample turn between the bots in c3i 28 and I have a question about the 2nd allied card play. The Allied bot plays Op King II, presumably as an event, in order to get the 7 activations out of SEAC. But the event stipulates "May only be played as an event if at least one battle hex is declared on a Philippine hex."

I don't see any such battle hex in the example. So was the card play for the event invalid or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rhammond wrote:
Hi guys.

I am a noob at this game but trying to come to grips with it.

I am currently working through the sample turn between the bots in c3i 28 and I have a question about the 2nd allied card play. The Allied bot plays Op King II, presumably as an event, in order to get the 7 activations out of SEAC. But the event stipulates "May only be played as an event if at least one battle hex is declared on a Philippine hex."

I don't see any such battle hex in the example. So was the card play for the event invalid or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Rob

I probably made a mistake, but I will check... you clearly understand how to play. Good catch.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stack
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I probably made a mistake, but I will check... you clearly understand how to play. Good catch.

Mark

Hey even the real Erasmus made a few mistakes too. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hammond
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkHerman wrote:

Mark

Thanks for the kind words, but I am in the position of a novice chess player. I sort of know how the pieces move, but I am still trying to figure out what to do with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.