Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As much as I love my family, I know I will need a break from them when I return for Christmas. Is there any organized board gaming groups in Eau Claire, WI or the surrounding area? I don't remember any from when I lived there about 4 years ago and the only card store that had board games I think closed last year, Fountain of Youth. Please help! I'm going back home the 23rd to the 26th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it in the King's Plaza on London Road? I don't see any adress on it but I have a sneaking suspision that it was the store that took the place of Fountain of Youth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I'll have to check it out! Do you know of any regulars that go to Gamer's Haven that would play board games? Otherwise I suppose I could bring some Magic decks, though I would perfer not to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do stop in, tell me how it is. I'll plan accordingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Deutschlander
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Gamers Haven is on London Road in the King's Plaza and are probably the best place to play board games. They have a lot of tables setup in a large room.

Chaos Computer Internet Gaming Center is in the Putnam Plaza off of Clairemont Ave. They are mainly a Computer Game Center but they do have tables and chairs available for board gamers and card players. World of Warcraft Card Game seems to get played there often. The best part is they have a nice selection of snacks and beverages.

Fountain of Youth opened up on Water Street. To new yet to tell what these guys do yet. I think they opened a few weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.