Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Bethel
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can already tell that I'm going to want some cases to store all of the dozens of HeroScape figures I will eventually collect. With such in mind, what do you use? Any particular case brands/models you folks would recommend?

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use a couple of these:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?TabID=1&criteria=raaco%2...

Right now, I've got three trays of Utgar, two of Jandar, and one each for Ullar, Vydar and Einar - that's two full boxes. And one extra tray full of dice, order markers, glyphs etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I use baggies in big plastic tubs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Akro-Mills storage cases that can be found at craft stores such as Michaels. Here is a picture of a typical unit:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/904693

I believe the the ones I have are actually larger... with four rows instead of 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hurlburt
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those CD sleeves are a great idea! I've been looking for something to put my cards in, especially now that I'm starting to travel to play. I'd seen card holders on ebay under the Heroscape section, but the prices were outrageous. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Poff
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools

I am kinda off OCD with this stuff this might be more than anyone asked for.

Well the best thing that I have found was in the sporting goods department with tackle boxes. Plano makes a series of snap cases that let you customize how many compartments you need. I think it is a 4-15 that I use for my heroes and troops.

www.planomolding.com

For the single tile pieces I use large perscription bottles for the single hex pieces.

The double hex pieces I use the Sterline boxes 6.5 L x 4.5 W x 3.5 D approximatley. I use my small games pieces

The 7 tile pieces I use the Sterile 6.5 L X 7 W X 4.5 D
I put my Army Cards in these too.

The Large Heroes and Large Terrain Pieces I use a Iris Brand Case 13 9/16 16 1/8 7 1/16

Then you can take a luggage cart that is like a hand truck or dolly with a strap on it and tote it around.

If this doesn't make sense let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for CD sleeves that don't stick together slightly when stacked like my vinyl ones do that I use now.

I'd also love to find 4-per-page binder sleeves that would hold the cards WHILE IN THE CD SLEEVES.

Most cd sleeves will hold a cd, but not while in a sleeve.

Any help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.