Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Vogel
United States
Shakopee
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to ICv2 news:

Le Montagnard has announced it will release the Highlander Trading Card Game 2nd Edition that will employ updated rules, a new league program, new prize cards and new quickening cards. A Beta Set will be available directly from the publisher beginning December 15th, with regular card sets to be sold through distributors and hobby stores beginning in March.

Most cards from the original Highlander TCG will be compatible with the 2nd Edition set, but Le Montagnard plans to concentrate tournament and prize support on the new edition cards.

Le Montagnard's President Mike Sager designed the game system used by Highlander and was also at the helm of the now defunct Thunder Castle Games, publisher of the first Highlander TCG.

Highlander TCG has maintained a small but loyal following during its almost 10-year hiatus.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/9731.html - seriously - 2nd edition!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Vogel
United States
Shakopee
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.highlandertcg.com/ - I just added the link to the "links" area but wanted to get one up ASAP....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Once upon a time this was my greatest addiction. I have thousands. Several expansions in, I lost interest. They have a rabid, but miniscule fanbase. I doubt it will support much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.